[Osmf-talk] DWG survey on organized editing

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 05:59:35 UTC 2017

Hi Fred,

With such a scale range 0,1,2, the more questions you ask, the more
regulation you will get ;-).
Of course -1 would not mean less than normal mappers, but no regulation.
I did not realize that it's already decided to add some.
I don't want to have a dialectic debate; just wanted to give back some
"free remarks" since there was no possibility at the end of the
survey.
Now, I hope that we won't get not too much regulation (Wikipedia p.ex.
got overregulated over time) - and I'm still confident.

:Stefan