[Osmf-talk] Neuro-diversity in tech & hackers community

Wolfgang Zenker wolfgang at lyxys.ka.sub.org
Fri Sep 1 22:43:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

I've just seen a mail by Vesna Manojlovic on the RIPE Diversity list
that I think is relevant for the OSM community as well.

Quoting from that mail:
> at the recent conference SHA2017 there was a very interesting
> presentation about "Managing Neurodiversity with Cognitive Empathy" :

> https://program.sha2017.org/events/324.html

> You can see the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fD2BvS3Aqw

> I enjoyed it very much, and I think it's relevant both for the RIPE
> community, and the organisations that employ nerds.

I tend to agree with Vesna here. The talk comes from a business
perspective, but there are lessons to be learned that might help
us as OSM community to cooperate and communicate within our community
in a better way.

Greetings to all,
Wolfgang
( lyx @ osm )