[Osmf-talk] Membership Fee Waiver Program

Allan Mustard allan at mustard.net
Sun Sep 24 03:58:54 UTC 2017

Greetings from Ashgabat.  One of the other associations I belong to, the
American Applied Economics Association, doesn't waive fees at all (it's
an association of economists!), but offers discounts to students and
seniors as well as economists from third-world countries, who are all
presumed to have lower incomes than working-age people in the first
world.  Perhaps presumed ability to pay could be a criterion.