[Osmf-talk] sponsored membership

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Wed Sep 27 15:10:03 UTC 2017

Nice idea Joost, a kind thought - supported! But please keep it
voluntary.  Cost of living and income varies from place to place.
Membership costs 5 beers in the EU, but for me it costs 9 beers.  I
already pay double in effect. OSM membership suddenly re-doubling to 18
beers would be hard to swallow.   Proost!