[Osmf-talk] Worldwide electoral boundaries

Jaak Laineste jaak at nutiteq.com
Thu Aug 23 14:55:18 UTC 2018

Yes, OSM people may know this.

OSM itself is not really the best source for such data - it may happen to have the boundary geometries for some countries, but you never know if they are complete, up-to-date, geometrically valid, has anyone accidentally broken something few days ago etc. You may try to extract the current data, but very probably you need to do a lot of checkups and unification to have really globally coherent view. Someone may have done all this already though.

Similar frequently asked question is about administrative boundaries in global scale.

Jaak