[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - Mapanauta (Miriam Gonzalez)

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Thu Dec 6 21:35:50 UTC 2018

On Thursday 06 December 2018, Miriam Mapanauta wrote:

> The elections will be starting very soon so I would like to have a
> couple open sessions to speak with you and in case you don't know me
> we can have a chat to discuss the topics of your interest in OSMF.
>
> I will be available today between 8pm-9pm CT Time (-6 UTC)
>
> You can reach me by the following media
> Hangouts: https://hangouts.google.com/call/5Ybg9TftAy6oLVgYKBhXAEEE
> Telegram: @mapanauta

Since you are offering and i would prefer not to give my personal data
to the competition (Google) or other corporations (Telegram) i will ask
a question here:

You are the only one of the candidates who has not provided any
information on their current employment situation.  It can be seen that
you have worked for Telenav until September this year but i could find
nothing beyond that.  Would you care to tell us if you are currently
employed or otherwise do paid work at the moment and if not if you are
looking for employment or paid work or have a commitment for future
employment?

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/