[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - candidate answers and manifestos ready

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 7 10:30:25 UTC 2018

On Thursday 06 December 2018, Miriam Mapanauta wrote:
> Hi Christoph
> Sure, no problem, I see two options here:
>
> a. Deleting the answers and as you mention post them separately
> [...]

Given the board is apparently so far not able or willing to uniformly
implement the rules they have put up i would suggest you revert the
mentioned change yourself.

Otherwise - to restore balance - i would recommend to the other
candidates to extend and adjust their answers and manifestos as they
like as well.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/