[Osmf-talk] Election to Board 2018 - Voting information and instructions

Dorothea Kazazi dorothea at osmfoundation.org
Sun Dec 9 23:07:50 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Please note that the link on the email from Opavote lands you on the
voting page, where the names of the candidates should be
visible. If the candidates' list is not visible, please make sure that
javascript is enabled and that you have disabled any ad-blockers
or plugins which might interfere with how that page is displayed.
Thank you.

warm greetings,

Dorothea