[Osmf-talk] Candidate's views? Re: Board decision on Crimea complaint

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Tue Dec 11 16:42:17 UTC 2018

On 11.12.18 18:02, Nuno Caldeira wrote:
> November 23rd

Sorry, that is not a link. Please correct me if I'm wrong, but this
seems to reference a point in time in a system which requires
registering in a proprietary service provider to see the messages.

Similar to the objections that have been voiced to members of other
country communities locking up their conversations in proprietary
platforms, this is not a preferred direction for OSM communication.

Could you or somebody else with access to the expressed opinion place it
in a publicly accessible location?

Remotely related - on IRC people has expressed interest in reading your
messages, and are asking whether you could send them not in HTML-only
format :)

> Em 11/12/2018 15:47, Rihards <richlv at nakts.net> escreveu:
>
>     On 11.12.18 14:57, Nuno Caldeira wrote:
>     > I think you can see old messages of OSM Telegram group.
>
>     I'm with Christoph here, would you happen to have a link to those
>     messages?
>
>     > Also noticed, the replies that are on going on this OSMF mailing lists
>     > are being forwarded to OSM Talk mailing
>     >
>     list https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk/2018-December/subject.html--
>
>     Rihards--
 Rihards