[Osmf-talk] Treasurer's Report for the 2018 AGM

Ivo Stankov ivo at e-stankov.com
Tue Dec 11 23:46:00 UTC 2018

Thank you, Frederik! It is nice to hear that the OSMF is in a
comfortable position financially.

A short question. What was/is the rationale of keeping 3 BTC and not
converting into fiat (pounds). Why this amount exactly?

My understanding from a previous discussion here after the big Pineapple
Fund donation was, that there is a (unwritten?) policy to convert any
cryptocurrency donations into fiat currency as soon as possible after
they come in. I found it to be a clean solution as any other might lead
to cryptotrading/speculation slippery slopes.

Thanks again,
Ivo