[Osmf-talk] 2018 a third episode of entryism by HOT US Inc at OSMF Board after 2015 and 2017: call 4 action (candidates/members) for a balanced OSMF Board

Milo van der Linden milo at dogodigi.net
Wed Dec 12 21:11:20 UTC 2018

I feel that I am a HOTtie as I have enjoyed helping out with mapping tasks
and during crises with a strong passion to do good.

I DO NOT, and do not want to be associated with HOT US Inc.

In my opinion, HOT is an inclusive, open and transparent community where
HOT US Inc. is not.

I would like to ask people to be clear about whether you mean HOT or HOT
Inc. and I agree this can be confusing.

Kind regards,

Milo