[Osmf-talk] OSMF Board election 2018 - some numbers

Dorothea Kazazi dorothea at osmfoundation.org
Fri Dec 14 09:08:10 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Update: Data snapshot at 2018-12-14 09:00 London Time

1041 members eligible to vote.

>From these:

* 510 have voted so far (~49 %).
* 15 Opavote emails bounced or were rejected. Most of the 15 email
addresses have been subsequently disabled on the Opavote platform and
voting codes were sent directly to the members at their registered or
alternative email addresses. 8 have already voted.
* 1 member using Gmail mentioned not receiving the email and the
reminder (while the platform has marked it as delivered).
* 1 member opted-out from all communications.
* 10 members have reported issues due to javascript/plugins and have
cast empty votes. Decentraleyes seems to be the culprit in some of these
cases.

Members who have not voted yet will receive a second -and last- reminder
later today.

Please make sure that javascript is enabled and any plugins like
Decentraleyes disabled. The voting page should display the list of the
candidates, with some instructions and a green "vote" button at the bottom.

The deadline for voting is Saturday 15th of December 2018, at 16:00 UTC,
but we kindly ask you to try to cast your ballot in advance.
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSMF+12th+Annual+General+Meeting+-+15th+December+2018&iso=20181215T16&p1=1440&ah=1

warm greetings,

Dorothea