[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Rob Nickerson rob.j.nickerson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 15:39:18 UTC 2018

Maybe the first task of the Humanitarian Working Group would be to update
the OSM Wiki to better explain which groups are operating here.

There should be a landing page in the wiki for "Humanitarian mapping" that
lists the different groups.

Furthermore, I searched the wiki for pages of the things in Nicolas
Chavent's email signature. I cannot find pages on any of them. If we want
to show that there is more than HOT, then it should be easier to find these
groups (Google failed me too).

Les Libres Géographes - No OSM Wiki page, Google find a umap with no
explanation of the project
Projet Espace OSM Francophone (EOF) - No OSM wiki page, google returns some
work from 2013 and 2014 but no explanation as to what this group is about.
Projet GeOrchestra - No OSM wiki page, Google returns
https://www.georchestra.org/

Best regards,
Rob