[Osmf-talk] Elections 2018

Tobias Knerr osm at tobias-knerr.de
Sat Dec 15 22:15:11 UTC 2018

On 15.12.2018 18:13, Miriam Mapanauta wrote:
> I would like to congratulate Joost and Tobias for being elected for the
> board positions

Thank you and the other candidates for the fair and passionate campaign!
It's great that so many members decided to stand for election this year.

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank the voters for their
support. It's an honor, as well as a major responsibility, to be allowed
to serve the community in this role!

The weeks leading up to the AGM have been very exciting for me, and as
in past years, the elections have led to a clear uptick in valuable and
insightful – if sometimes heated – debate on topics that will play an
important role in shaping the future of the foundation and OSM. I hope
that some of this energy can survive the election. OSM thrives thanks to
its amazing community, and I encourage you all to continue getting
involved in foundation matters.

Tobias