[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Mon Dec 17 11:02:36 UTC 2018

One of the ways this could/could have been addressed would be do have a majority of the HOT board be nominated by the OSMF.

Further I don't believe HOT is a charity (in the sense of the UK legal construct), naturally to continue to benefit from their US special tax status business would need to be executed in an appropriate fashion.

Simon

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.