[Osmf-talk] Remarks and question regarding board meeting minutes and circulars

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Mon Dec 17 19:39:55 UTC 2018

On Monday 17 December 2018, Michael Reichert wrote:

> It is shocking to see how CoI issues are practically ignored by the
> board.

In all fairness i would be willing to give them the benefit of the doubt
here - that they failed to recognize the CoI and not deliberately
ignored it seeing eye.

My main point here is that this perfectly illustrates why we can't rely
on board members always recognizing their own CoIs and why we need more
transparency of board work and decision making processes to be able to
implement the checks and balances that are necessary to prevent this
kind of thing from happening.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/