[Osmf-talk] Humanitarian work (was: 2018 a third episode...)

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:51:45 UTC 2018

Hi  and all,

Thanks for your email, none is unaware of the status of OSM as a key
component for basemap data in any geospatial opendata management
solution in the humanitarian and development sectors where freshly
updated OSM data are accessible as Core Operational Datasets (COD) on
the HDX humdata platform maintained by the UN Office of Coordination

Email: nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Email: nicolas.chavent at leslibresgeographes.org
Skype: c_nicolas
Twitter: nicolas_chavent