[Osmf-talk] OSMF board face to face meeting (F2F) facilitation.

Rihards richlv at nakts.net
Fri Dec 21 12:13:40 UTC 2018

On 21.12.18 13:04, Christoph Hormann wrote:
> On Friday 21 December 2018, Mikel Maron wrote:
>> [...] Concerning cultural diversity, I have
>> experienced Gunner's facilitation in some of the most diverse groups
>> of people imaginable -- digital activists from every corner of the
>> world.
>
> I am really not sure if you realize what you are saying with that kind
> of statement.

Christoph, please don't just go virtual *GASP* *SILENCE*.

This is just noise. And we have HELL OF A BLOODY FUCKING NOISE on this
list. I had to give up on the interesting thread about humanitarian work
and CoI.

State your concern with statements like these RIGHT AWAY[1].
What you did is like going "hi" on a chat[2].

I very often agree with your general point of view, but too often it
just takes too much effort to even find out what your point of view is.
Also, I now read shorter emails and discard longer.

[1] Using all caps is stupid, but this is by far not the first time you
send an email that provides nothing besides *I'M SO SHOCKED OH MY*
[2] http://www.nohello.com/
--
 Rihards