[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] "The Future of Free and Open-Source Maps" Slashdot.org , Saturday February 17, 2018

joost schouppe joost.schouppe at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:55:44 UTC 2018

I kind of like how most of the discussion here was about "how can we
improve based on this critique". Still I feel like there is truth in this
rebuttal that was shared on the French talk mailing list. Shared here with
permission of the author.
While I agree with much of emacsen's criticism, and think we could do so
much better, I don't feel like we're slipping away. In Belgium at least, I
feel like every year has been better than the last.