[Osmf-talk] Bitcoin major donation to OSMF

Ivo Stankov ivo at e-stankov.com
Fri Jan 12 19:34:12 UTC 2018

Great news!

Now the big question is what should the OSMF do with those ~20 BTC?

I am not talking how to spend them, but how to keep them - as bitcoin or
to cash out (at least part of the sum) into  one of the standard fiat
currencies (GBP,EUR,USD).

It is a very tough decision to make, but I think it should be explicitly
made and coordinated/communicated with the OSMF members.

Best,
Ivo

P.S.: Unless the OSMF plans paying in bitcoin for projects and services,
I am for caching out considerable amount now, while it is definitely
worth lots of real money.