[Osmf-talk] seeking feedback on the Welcome Mat

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 21:08:35 UTC 2018

We're seeking your input on the Welcome Mat https://osmfoundation.github.io/welcome-mat/, a communications project to help organizations to familiarize themselves with OSM, the project, the community and especially to learn about our expectations and their responsibilities.
The idea developed at the 2017 Board F2F (https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/06/27/summary-of-boards-face-to-face-meeting/) and has been slowly cooking since then (https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Welcome_Mat_to_organisations)
Many folks have contributed, and provided good review and feedback so far  -- and we want more! Please check it out  https://osmfoundation.github.io/welcome-mat/ and if you have suggestions, issues and PRs are welcome https://github.com/osmfoundation/welcome-mat/issues
We're aiming to share this more widely before State of the Map next week. We'll link into other parts of the site at some point. It will certainly be an evolving document, expanding and improving over time.
Thanks!Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron