[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF Board Meeting 2018-06-21 (Thursday) at 21:00 London time

Michael Reichert osm-ml at michreichert.de
Wed Jun 20 21:47:11 UTC 2018

Dear board,

Am 20.06.2018 um 12:26 schrieb Dorothea Kazazi:
> The next monthly recurring board meeting is this Thursday, 21st of
> June 2018, at 21:00 London time.
> https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OSMF+board+meeting+-+June+2018&iso=20180621T21&p1=136&ah=1%2021:0
>
> We use Mumble https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Mumble
>
> The preliminary agenda is at
> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2018-06-21
> The draft minutes of the last Mumble meeting are at
> https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2018-05-24

The closed part of the meeting contains two items:

(1) Discussion of hosting and GDPR technical preparation

(2) Processing Local Chapter applications from countries where it is
    difficult to show an established track record of activities building
    and supporting the OSM community

Could you please go a bit more into detail and explain why they cannot
be discussed in the open? I have difficulties to imagine why sensitive
personal information could be affected by item 2.

Best regards

Michael