[Osmf-talk] iD news - v2.7.0, new imagery, upgraded turn restriction editor
bryan at 7thposition.com
Mon Mar 5 20:53:26 UTC 2018
Hey everyone, I just released iD v2.7.0 and it’s now available for editing on openstreetmap.org <http://openstreetmap.org/>
📣 Release Highlights
• 🗺 We've added support for more background imagery from WMS servers.
Thanks Martin Raifer and Guillaume Rischard for your work on this..
Press B to open the Background pane and see if new imagery is available in your area.
• ↪️ The turn restriction editor just got a big update!
• Include nearby connected roads (with configurable distance)
• Hover over a from way to see which paths are restricted or allowed
• Add restrictions that span one or more via ways (e.g. divided highway u-turns)
• Add `only_` turn restrictions (e.g. only straight on)
• View popup help for more information about working with turn restrictions
Try selecting a junction node in a complex intersection, editing turn restrictions, and viewing the popup help.
And as always, many more presets, bugfixes, and performance improvements.
Developers, we need your help!
v2.7.0, turn restrictions: https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/970668042966523904 <https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/970668042966523904>
Request for help, Flow annotations: https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/970505437526286336 <https://twitter.com/bhousel/status/970505437526286336>
Follow and star the iD project on GitHub to show your support: https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD <https://github.com/openstreetmap/iD>
And follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/bhousel <https://twitter.com/bhousel> for the latest iD news.
❤️ Bryan, and the rest of the 🆔 team.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the osmf-talk