[Osmf-talk] Board face to face meeting

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Tue May 15 20:40:33 UTC 2018

On Tuesday 15 May 2018, Martijn van Exel wrote:
> Because the F2F meeting is two full days, the minutes take longer to
> compile, but we will publish them as soon as we can. Also, Peter is
> preparing a blog post about the meeting for the OSMF blog, with a
> more informal report. In the mean time, we'd be happy to answer any
> more specific questions you may have.

I think for the OSMF members it would be important to know before the
next board meeting what the results of the face to face meeting were.

And for evaluating the success of the meeting (and if the money was well
spent) it would be important to know what the goals of the meeting were
(therefore my question regarding the agenda) to be able to assess if
these goals could be achieved.  See also my comment on last year's
meeting:

https://blog.openstreetmap.org/2017/06/27/summary-of-boards-face-to-face-meeting/

--
Christoph Hormann