[Osmf-talk] Membership fee waiver

nicolas chavent nicolas.chavent at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 17:37:55 UTC 2018

Hey John,

I agree with you and see the fees waver only a short term option for this
immediate election, even if we came up with a low fees, we need to have
some sort of fees mechanism and not make an OSMF membership something
automatic and 100% granted based on the location in a "South" country.
There's a lot of talk and thought to find a solution here, interested about
the outcomes of such a conversation during the election, at the membership
and membershipwg levels after the election.
It has only be surfaced here.