[Osmf-talk] Membership fee waiver

michael spreng osmf at m.spreng.ch
Fri Nov 16 20:28:24 UTC 2018

Hi

The Problem with the reminders was resolved this summer. See
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Working_Group_Minutes/MWG_2018-09-24#CiviCRM_mail_problem
But yes we sometimes have problems with civiCRM. And we would like to
implement a member self service area. So the bottom line holds, we are
grateful for volunteers with experience.

Michael