[Osmf-talk] Board decision on recent OSMF membership registrations

Kate Chapman kate at maploser.com
Sat Nov 24 20:52:27 UTC 2018

Perhaps that last paragraph from the board was not clear. The members being
discussed are not eligible to vote this year as they did not meet the
deadline as stated here: "In years past this has been interpreted as the
start of the day 30 days prior to the meeting, according to the timezone in
CiviCRM. This is how OSMF will proceed this year, meaning eligible voters
need to be signed up prior to November 15."

-Kate