[Osmf-talk] Reminder - Etiquette guidelines

Roland Olbricht roland.olbricht at gmx.de
Sun Nov 25 15:21:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

I do not think we should punish Mikel for his insinuations. For
non-native speakers this rather reads as a blunt attack on Christoph.

This is a single replay in a thread with tens of messages. And more
important, this is for Mikel a single incident.

I suggest that we reaffirm Christoph that his messages are welcome and
Mikels response has just been a misunderstanding.

Maybe we could have a strict policy for native speakers to not harass
non-native speakers in any further CoC suggestion. As this is probably
the most often happening, and concluding from Christophs response, he
really feels attacked.

Best regards,

Roland