[Osmf-talk] Languages

Gregory nomoregrapes at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 25 21:28:54 UTC 2018

Sometimes the chat within OSM communities/news motivates me to retry
learning German (it's the best chance at a 2nd language for me).

Perhaps I should try between now & SotM 2019. I can order different types
and sizes of beers. Some might say that is enough knowledge for a mapping
meetup. :)

>From the UK,
Gregory.