[Osmf-talk] Statement from Companies? Re: OSMF Membership criteria Re: Board decision on recent OSMF membership registrations

Rory McCann rory at technomancy.org
Wed Nov 28 08:14:40 UTC 2018

Yes, if you're new to a mailing list, you might not want to post before
you learn the norms, if you're new to "open tech" communities, you might
not feel that you're "allowed" post. Or maybe the tone is unwelcoming.
Or maybe they don't have good/any English!

But the corporation(s?) involved could put out a statement. Perhaps it's
all just a misunderstanding, and the PR department can explain it all. I
assume the Membership Working Group has/will contact them asking for a
statement, even if the reply is just "no comment".