[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 15:36:45 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 28 November 2018, Toggenburger Lukas wrote:
> > Do you find anything odd about it?
>
> Christoph, you make it really thrilling... (in german: "Du spannst
> uns auf die Folter!") ;-)

This is not a riddle i give to afterwards tell you all how ignorant you
are.  I genuinely want to know how different people perceive this.
There are no right and wrong answers to this question.  I am interested
in knowing how differnt people with different backgrounds perceive
this, especially those who generally like the welcome mat.

Yes, i know it might seem astonishing - me as someone who gives his
opinion uninvited on so many things to simply ask a question without
knowing the answer already.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/