[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Nov 28 18:40:18 UTC 2018

On Wednesday 28 November 2018, Santiago Crespo wrote:

> You already got some answers. Now we want to know: what do you find
> odd about it?
>
> Please, I also want to sleep well tonight :D

Since i don't want to be resposible for bad sleep - i explained what i
find odd about this page a long time ago in:

https://github.com/osmfoundation/welcome-mat/issues/5

Even if i have now influenced everyone's perception by giving mine i
would still be interested in knowing how other OSMF members perceive
this.  And i do not judge your opinion based on how much you agree with
me.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/