[Osmf-talk] Welcome Mat for Organizations

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 08:20:33 UTC 2018

If that's the goal, the current list of companies and organisations is
probably OK-ish. (Although the definition of "big" company is still
not clear to me).

I now looked at the contact page, to see whether there is an easy way
to get in touch with the local chapters (which is probably more
important than the fora/mailing lists).
On the contact page there is "If you want to talk with the community
in a specific country or region, please consult the OSM Wiki.", but
that link is broken.

Is that page supposed to contain the list of local chapters  ? Would
it be useful to list contact information for the local chapters ? I'm
thinking e.g. websites and email addresses of local chapters.

m.