[Osmf-talk] Access to documentation of the decisions of the face-to-face meeting

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 11:40:27 UTC 2019

I can't recall exactly what was said in June. And I warned I was going to give a poor answer to your questions about the face to face. In any case, I hope my email was helpful for you to understand what's happening with microgrants.
-Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

    On Wednesday, August 7, 2019, 02:30:13 PM GMT+3, Christoph Hormann <chris_hormann at gmx.de> wrote:

 On Wednesday 07 August 2019, Mikel Maron wrote:

> AoA and section 6 of the Board Rules of Order.
> Not speaking officially here for the Board. My answer is No.

Giving the far reaching consequences of such a decision and that it
would contradict the answers given at the June board meeting i would
like to ask for an official statement of the whole board on that.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/