[Osmf-talk] Access to documentation of the decisions of the face-to-face meeting

Christoph Hormann chris_hormann at gmx.de
Wed Aug 7 14:44:13 UTC 2019

On Wednesday 07 August 2019, Peter Barth wrote:
> > As linked to the August meeting agenda mentions "a plan was
> > developed" (for microgrants).
>
> as I said: It links to the 2018 F2F, not the 2019 one.

Yes, but it does not really matter in the end since we have no minutes
for either of these meetings.  And as said the microgrants matter is
just the most recent example for where the board routinely referred to
the results of F2F meetings without there being any records available
for these results.

Of course the question that also arises is if the 2019 F2F was a
non-meeting and there were quite definitely historic F2F meetings that
were formal meetings which of the past meetings were actual meetings
and which were non-meetings.

This:

https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2016-09-25

seems to have been a formal board meeting.

--
Christoph Hormann
http://www.imagico.de/