[Osmf-talk] Local Chapter application - Ireland

Jóhannes Birgir Jensson joi at betra.is
Sun Aug 25 18:04:59 UTC 2019

I applaud and support this application.

Having watched our neighbours to the south over the past years it is evident there is a lot of energy and enthusiasm coupled with good practise and hard work.

Their work in Lesotho is astounding for example and the scholarly articles about OSM coming from Ireland are numerous as well.

There is no doubt in my mind that this is an active chapter and fully worthy of inclusion.

--Jóhannes
OSM Iceland
22. ágúst 2019 kl. 18:28, skrifaði "Heather Leson" <heather at osmfoundation.org (mailto:heather at osmfoundation.org?to=%22Heather%20Leson%22%20<heather at osmfoundation.org>)>:
Dear OSMF
The OSM community in Ireland has submitted an application to be a local chapter.
Please provide any input by Thursday, September 5, 2019. The board welcome input on this list or to the board directly.
Details:
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters (https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Local_Chapters)
Thank you to the Ireland team for this submission.
Heather
--Secretary
OpenStreetMap Foundation

Name & Registered Office:
OpenStreetMap Foundation
St John's Innovation Centre
Cowley Road
Cambridge
CB4 0WS
United Kingdom
A company limited by guarantee, registered in England and Wales.
Registration No. 05912761.