[Osmf-talk] Local Chapter application - Ireland

Craig Allan allan at iafrica.com
Mon Aug 26 13:43:23 UTC 2019

I have read the details, thought about the issues and the application is
unremarkable except for the one strong objection.

My own response to the objection is that I don't believe that any
discrimination on the basis of geography is warranted.

I have a personal (if hypothetical) claim to be a member of both the
Kenya and the South Africa local chapters and can't see why dual
membership should be denied me. Similar logic applies for my Irish friends.

I like what Guillaume wrote, and I support this application.

Craig Allan