[Osmf-talk] [OSM-Talk-ZA] Fwd: SotM 2020

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 11:57:40 UTC 2019

Hi

I submitted a bid to host the 2020 State of the Map conference in Cape
Town, South Africa [1].

The deadline for this bid is Saturday 31 August 2019. At the moment we
have a very small team, and no interest from the OSM community in
South Africa. I am willing to lead the bid but will have to withdraw
if there is not sufficient interest to help organise it.

Please add your names and give indications of suitable
venues/locations and catering options if you have opinions on this.

regards
Bernelle (indiebio)

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_2020/Call_for_venues/CapeTown