[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Wolfgang Zenker wolfgang at lyxys.ka.sub.org
Sun Feb 3 23:11:54 UTC 2019

* Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com> [190203 23:46]:
>> On 1. Feb 2019, at 13:03, Heather Leson <heatherleson at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Lastly, I said it before - people work, they have jobs, and they contribute to OSM. I think the saddest part of this whole discussion is the lack of appreciate that we are talking about 100 human beings and company. 100 human beings. It seems to me this is getting lost in the notes.

> Heather, I have read the paragraph a few times, but I was not able to understand what you wanted to say with it.

> Would you mind to explain in simple words what you meant with these sentences?

> Are you pointing at the possibility MWG’s conclusions could be misguided and these are just a 100 normal OSMF members like anyone else? Who should appreciate what, but doesn’t?

Let me try to help: Many participants in this discussion talk about
these 100 new members from India as if they were a kind of gambling chip
in a power game, while in reality they are not "things" but human beings
like yourself. Heather thinks it is sad (and I agree) that the concept
of human dignity appears to have gotten out of sight in this discussion.

Wolfgang
( lyx @ osm )