[Osmf-talk] Update on the GlobalLogic membership signup

Blake Girardot bgirardot at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 14:16:02 UTC 2019

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:44 AM Heather Leson <heather at osmfoundation.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this is just a quick update on the situation with the GlobalLogic signup and the MWG report. We have sent an email to GlobalLogic expressing our concerns, and will try to find an amicable solution with them. We have shared the communication with MWG and will keep MWG updated on any further developments, and of course report here as well.
>
> Heather on behalf of the Board

Thank you for the update Heather. This seems like the best way
forward. I appreciate the Board following up on this for us.

Given the make up of the OSMF Board, I feel it is quite representative
of the OSMF membership and you have my full support for handling this
matter in a professional and appropriate manner on behalf of the OSMF.

And my sincere thank you to the Board as a whole and individually for
handling this and so many other matters for us. I know it is a great
deal of difficult work.

Respectfully,
Blake