[Osmf-talk] Next OSMF board meeting this Wednesday, 20th of February, at 19:00 London time

Mikel Maron mikel.maron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:24:24 UTC 2019

I believe everyone on the Board agrees we need to take a closer look at this. Dorothea's current contract was set with a duration of 1 year, and due to expire soon. We extended just six months in order to give us time to discuss alternatives at the face to face meeting coming up soon. If we come up with another arrangement then, that can supersede the six month contract.
-Mikel
* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron