[Osmf-talk] voting fraud

Steve Friedl steve at unixwiz.net
Thu Jan 31 20:14:59 UTC 2019

> This is one of the biggest riddles for me here - what would someone need these 100 votes for so urgently.

This is a riddle for us too, and we have **no evidence** that any board member or candidate had any involvement, directly or indirectly, with this incident, including knowledge beforehand. I don't even have a nagging suspicion pointing in any direction, this is just a mystery.

Mysteries are unsettling.

Global Logic could explain themselves, but they're not doing it to MWG.

Steve