[Osmf-talk] attribution: board letter to facebook

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 22:32:21 UTC 2019

Another interesting thing is that facebook doesn't have a issue for
visibly attributing Wikipedia and Freebase. Scroll down at this example
page at
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Madeira-Natural-Park/113857212034096?rf=152605491445324

or
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Peneda-Ger%C3%AAs-National-Park/104009266303334?rf=112523248763549

Printscreen of the visible attribution. https://i.ibb.co/8Y5V2dp/aaaa.jpg

So the issue is either our license or them and mapbox not knowing about
attribution (which i highly doubt since they are corporate members of
OSMF and been repetitively been asked to comply). We will probably never
know, since they never reply publicly neither does the board.