[Osmf-talk] Can we untick the Public domain checkbox from our initial choice done during OSM sign up?

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 10:57:07 UTC 2019

Unticking the box without any code changes would mean to retroactively
withdraw the license you have additionally granted for your edits until now
(or would require OSMF to trace which edits have been made under which
settings). It would be easier and would not require additional work, if you
just created a new account and would not tick the PD checkbox this time. Of
course it means your editing stats would be split and you would have 2
accounts.