[Osmf-talk] Can we untick the Public domain checkbox from our initial choice done during OSM sign up?

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Wed Oct 2 17:46:08 UTC 2019

Some questions, Christoph:
Why would a mapper need to keep a separate record of their contributions,
if the changeset metadata already keeps a record of which contributor made
which edit?
In any event, why would there be any "damage for the OSMF" in any
circumstance, in the hypothetical case of a contributor who did not intend
PD or did not have authority to contributo PD vs a data user?
Are you a lawyer or judge?