[Osmf-talk] Can we untick the Public domain checkbox from our initial choice done during OSM sign up?

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Thu Oct 3 14:35:55 UTC 2019

Naturally an imagery provides terms of use can have terms that are incompatible with use in OSM. But many of the terms are completely OK, for example the original bing permission which restricted the use to adding data to OSM. Or more common, attribution requirements, as long as they can be fulfilled with our central attribution.

--
Diese Nachricht wurde von meinem Android-Mobiltelefon mit Kaiten Mail gesendet.