[Osmf-talk] AoA changes and new fee waiver for this year's AGM

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Wed Oct 16 22:25:13 UTC 2019

Thank you for sending out a detailed and clear explanation Frederik.

One suggestion: Separate out the vote on whether to have fixed 2-year terms
and the vote on whether to have 6 year term limits.
In my mind, these are really two different questions. Either you have fixed
terms or you don't. But as to term limits, it could be 6 years or 4 years
or 8 years or any of those with option to return after a gap...and I think
people will have a lot of thoughts about that.