[Osmf-talk] attribution: board letter to facebook

Nuno Caldeira nunocapelocaldeira at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 16:02:12 UTC 2019

expect the unexpected, even from OSMF corporate members.
query natural=water on overpass turbo and compare your area to the one
displayed on that site. 100% sure as I have checked and was the contributor
on OSM. even water=reservoir are displayed on that page.
I will pinpoint some evidence once I'm on a laptop.