[Osmf-talk] [OSM-talk] Attribution guideline status update

Kathleen Lu kathleen.lu at mapbox.com
Tue Sep 10 16:40:57 UTC 2019

Not that I've heard (I don't think that was ever the case), but 1000s of
notes about FB on OSM sounds terrible to me - they would only add noise for
mappers who check notes for things to fix, and some editors show notes in
the interface. My understanding is that FB *is* fixing whatever errors get
reported to them, so isn't it better for them to do all that work?