[Osmf-talk] New idea: Invite a LC to speak at each OSMF Board meeting

Heikki Vesanto heikki.vesanto at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 10:00:09 UTC 2020

>From a local chapter perspective I think this is a good idea.

It gives LC's a chance to give some updates on local events and what's
happening. The LC's are local representatives of OSM and it is probably
good for a board to have an idea of what is going on. Upcoming events, past
successes, any issues, and allows for the sharing of ideas both ways in a
formal way.

-Heikki